Letters From a Young Catholic

My reflections as a Catholic young adult passionate about the Faith, seeking to grow in knowledge and understanding of God and discerning the will of the Lord in my life.

Monday, January 23, 2006

Witness to Hope

Just to give you heads up that I'm adding to my Blog Roll.

Witness to Hope is a new blog started up by a fellow young West Coast Catholic. If you go check out this new blog you'll see the author and I seem to have a lot in common. . . First of all, if know of George Weigel you'll realize that we've both inspired the titles of our blogs from books he has written. You'll note that both of us are very dedicated to the Theology of the Body, we're both also very committed to pro-life, and we're both interested in philosophy and theology.

All this being said, this blog offers a fresh new face to St. Blogs parish and also has some notable differences from my own (for instance, I guarantee you I don't have a vocation to the priesthood). I look forward to reading Witness to Hope as it develops further.