Letters From a Young Catholic

My reflections as a Catholic young adult passionate about the Faith, seeking to grow in knowledge and understanding of God and discerning the will of the Lord in my life.

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Goodbye, Farewell, Auf Wiedersehen, Adieu

Over the past few years I have thoroughly enjoyed posting on this blog, however the time has come to bring my blogging to an end. The experience of blogging and reading other Catholic blogs has helped me to grow in knowledge and understanding of the Catholic Faith, provided me with a forum to seek answers to many questions, and helped me come to a deeper realization and appreciation of the universality of the Catholic Church.

In many ways, the blogs I have been reading have inspired me to seek Christ more fervently and given me wonderful examples of what it means to be a faithful Catholic in this world, whether as a stay at home mom, a student, a doctor, a priest, or a religious sister. . . the list could go on. . .

To all those whom I have come in contact with over the past couple of years through blogging, I thank-you for your encouragement, your friendship, and example. Most of all, thank-you for being instruments of God's grace in my life.

May God bless you and protect you from all evil. May our Blessed Mother watch over you and lead you always nearer to her son, Jesus Christ. Led by the Holy Spirit, may you always seek Christ with sincerity of heart. Place all your confidence in His love for you and always trust in His infinite mercy.

As I leave the world of St. Blog's I will continue to be united with you in prayer and the Eucharist. If you are able, and remember, please keep me in your prayer intentions as well.

I will leave this blog up for the next few weeks, although I will be disabling comments. You can still reach me for the time being, at dilexitprior@gmail.com, although comments made via e-mail will not be published either.