Letters From a Young Catholic

My reflections as a Catholic young adult passionate about the Faith, seeking to grow in knowledge and understanding of God and discerning the will of the Lord in my life.

Friday, July 28, 2006

The One Book

I wasn't exactly tagged by this meme (I picked it up off Pontifications) but since it's been such a long time since I've done one of these and this one looked like fun, I thought I'd give it a shot.

1. One book that changed your life:
C. S. Lewis, The Screwtape Letters

2. One book that you’ve read more than once:
St. Therese of Lisieux, Story of a Soul

3. One book you’d want on a desert island:
The Bible

4. One book that made you laugh:
Stuart Mclean, Home From the Vinyl Cafe

5. One book that made you cry:
Robert Munsch, Je t'aimerai toujours
(a.k.a Love You Forever)

6. One book that you wish had been written:
St. Teresa of Avila, Friendship with God

7. One book that you wish had never been written:
Brian McClaren, A Generous Orthodoxy (I tend to avoid reading bad books since there are so many good ones out there to get through that I don't have time for reading bad books. . . unfortunately, I was forced to read this one for a class that I was taking.)

8. One book you’re currently reading:
St. Alphonsus de Liguori, The Holy Eucharist

9. One book you’ve been meaning to read:
Karol Wojtyla, The Acting Person

And since I'm interested in their answers, I'll tag T.O. and Danny.