Letters From a Young Catholic

My reflections as a Catholic young adult passionate about the Faith, seeking to grow in knowledge and understanding of God and discerning the will of the Lord in my life.

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Wedding Anniversary Update


I received the following short note accompanied by some pictures from my dad today:
Thought you should maybe update your blog picture for our anniversary. ;-)

Pics of the Chapel at the Monastery in Ladner where we were married (and Oma and Opa were married and Mom was baptized).

It was neat to go in -- sure a lot more meaningful to me now than 32 years ago.
I stand corrected. Last week when I posted in honour of my parents thirty-second wedding anniversary I put up a picture of the church I thought they got married in. Considering I wasn't around at the time of the wedding (and didn't come onto the scene until more than a decade later), who was I to know that it wasn't the actual church they got married in?! Anyways, the picture I posted was from the right location but of the parish church. They were married in the monastery chapel apparently.

May God bless my parents in their next thirty-two years of marriage.